Greetings, SCSPLS Member:
We have made it through COVID-19 and look forward to seeing you in the coming year.
Last year was tough. Attendance was consistently down throughout the year, even with virtual options. Help us build our organization back to what it was. Better yet, help us grow our membership in 2021-2022.
Our goal is to continue to provide an organization to promote and protect the profession of land surveying as a social and economic influence vital to the affairs of men and women and the community. We will continue to educate and legislate for our members.
After being isolated from your surveying friends, attend the SCSPLS Quarterly Meetings this year. The meetings are free to attend. This is a great opportunity to discuss important topics to you, build partnerships and reconnect with others in the industry.
Benefits of our organization:
- Education and Professional Development Hours:
- Quarterly meetings with at least 1 PDH per meeting.
- Discounted rate at the SCSPLS Convention and Technical Conference.
- Exchange Ideas
- Quarterly meetings provide an opportunity for members to determine what is important to you, the Professional Land Surveyor.
- Networking with others in your field.
- Before and after meetings are a perfect time to discuss partnerships and build long term relationships.
- If we want to move legislation, we must have a large, unified voice.
- Membership gives you weekly access to news or developments that can affect your business or the profession.
We are in this together. To be a strong group of Professional Land Surveyors, your membership and dues are vital to continue to adapt and grow as an organization and as a profession.
Christopher Bass, PLS
Central Electric Power Cooperative, Inc.
20 Cooperative Way
Columbia, SC 29210