Top six reasons to join or renew SCSPLS.
- Protects and benefits the public through the development of principles of practice conforming to recognized ethical codes.
- Guides the professional surveyor to practice the profession in accordance with the Surveyor’s Pledge.
- Protects the inherent rights of those engaged in the profession.
- Promotes the advancement of professional surveying.
- Promotes educational programs for the advancement of those engaged in the profession.
- Promotes cooperation and acts as liaison among groups of professional societies representing related professional fields.