Deadline: February 1, 2019
ALTA/ACSM SURVEY MAPS
- SUBDIVISION: Plat of survey of boundary and division of property into two or more
- BOUNDARY: Plat of field Should not show topographic, as-built, etc., information.
- TOPOGRAPHIC: Plat showing existing topographic information and
- ALTA/ACSM: Surveys showing existing improvements and boundary
- MISCELLANEOUS: Easement, mortgage, and other plats not in above
- Entry fee of $10.00 per plat entered in each (If entry fees exceed cost of awards, excess will go to the SCSPLS PAC Fund).
- Plat must be drawn of surveys performed after June 30, 2017.
- All entries must be submitted or sponsored by a member of
- All entries must be in accordance with “Standards of Practice Manual For Surveying in South Carolina,” Article 4, Chapter 49, Code of
- Entries must be reproduced as blue-line or black-line drawings – no All plats must be reproduced to scale – no reductions or enlargements.
- Provide the following information for each plat AFFIXED TO THE BACK OF THE SUBMITTAL:
- Name on Award (Company or Individual)
AWARDS: Plaques will be awarded for first place and second place in each Category to be presented at the FIRST GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING. First place winning plats will be entered into the NSPS Annual Map/Plat Competition.
Mail to: SCSPLS, Attn: Dee Dee Schwacke, 826 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29201
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN Feb. 1, 2019